With school and work closures, chances are that you are spending A LOT of time with your kids right now, more than you usually may have to plan for, and it's okay if that's hard! We also know that it's hard for kids as well as they find their schedules disrupted and deal with their own loss of social interactions.
Here you'll find a compiled list of kid-friendly resources that hopefully give you some ideas and tools for engaging with your children in these unusual times, and give your ideas for at-home activities that can include the whole family or keep your kids entertained so you can get your work done. We will be continually adding to this, so check back in regularly if you need more!
1. Illustrated Ministry: Free Weekly Faith Formation Resources for all ages.
2.. Virtual Field Trips: There are a lot of great online field trips, like the ones below!
4. Busy Toddler: Realistic parenting during COVID-19, help with activities, schedules, and planning.
5. Indoor Games and Activities to Get Children Moving by Big Life Journal
6. Scholastic Magazines for Kids
7. Lakeshore Learning Material- Free learning resource
8. April 3rd Disney-Sing-Along Accordion Concert Live Stream!